If you are a shoe lover, this blog will excite you a lot! By going through it, you will know the most expensive shoes in the world.
The shoes are now not just for protecting the foot; people see them as a fashion accessories. Thus, you will find a large group ready to pay even a high prices for the shoes. Here, we will tell you about the world’s most expensive shoes.
The most expensive shoes are considered a luxury. Sometimes expensive shoes are sold at auction rather than at retailers or other places.
Let’s now move directly to the most expensive shoes in the world.
- Most Expensive Shoes in the World
- 1. Moon Star Shoes – $19.9 Million
- 2. Jada Dubai and Passion Jewellers Passion Diamond Shoes – $17 Million
- 3. Debbie Wingham High Heels – $15.1 Million
- 4. Harry Winston Ruby Slippers – $3 Million
- 5. Stuart Weitzman Rita Hayworth Heels– $3 Million
- 6. Stuart Weitzman Cinderella Slippers – $2 Million
- 7. Solid Gold OVO x Air Jordans – $2 Million
- 8. Tom Ford Custom Loafers – $2 Million
- 9. Stuart Weitzman Wizard of OZ Ruby Stilettos – $1.6 Million
- 10. Stuart Weitzman Platinum Guild Stilettos – Valued at $1.09 Million
- 11. Stuart Weitzman’s Marilyn Monroe – $1 Million
- 12. Stuart Weitzman Retro Rose Pumps – Valued at $1 Million
- 13. Michael Jordan’s Signed Nike Air Jordan 1S – $560,000
- 14. Stuart Weitzman Diamond Dream Stiletto – $500,000
- 15. 1972 Nike Waffle Racing Flat “Moon Shoe” – $437,500
- 16. Kathryn Wilson’s Pump – $400,000
- 17. Michael Jordan’s 1991 NBA Finals Game 4 Air Jordans – $252,000
- 18. Michael Jordan’s 1984 Olympics Converse Sneakers – $190,373
- 19. Nizam Sikandar Jah’s Shoes – $160,000
- 20. BUSCEMI 100 MM Diamond Sneaker – $1,32,000
- 21. Air Jordan Silver Shoes – $60,000
- 22. Nike So Cal Air Force 1 Supreme Max – Priced at $50,000
- 23. Nike Air Jordan IV Retro Eminem ‘Encore’ – $44,100
- 24. TESTONI Shoes – $38,000
- 25. Air Jordan 4 Wahlburgers – $26,200
- 26. Nike Air Mag 2016 – $26,000
- 27. Louis Vuitton Manhattan Richelieu – $10,000
Most Expensive Shoes in the World
Below, we will answer your question about what are the most expensive shoes.
1. Moon Star Shoes – $19.9 Million
Reading the price of these shoes, many of you may also think that we have made some mistake in mentioning the price, but it is not the case. These shoes are the most expensive shoes ever sold.
The price of this footwear is so high due to its gold crafting, 30 carats, and meteorite from 1576. Those things from space, yes. It made its debut as a part of MIDE Fashion Week in Dubai.
2. Jada Dubai and Passion Jewellers Passion Diamond Shoes – $17 Million
Jada Dubai and Passion have collaborated to design one of the world’s costliest footwear. It is priced at $17 million; the footwear has a pair of 15-carat D-grade diamonds. There are more than 238 diamonds that are used to decorate the trim.
3. Debbie Wingham High Heels – $15.1 Million
Debbie Wingham is a British fashion designer who is popular for creating expensive, customized creations for some of the wealthiest people in the globe.
There are 4 three-carat diamonds and 1000 pointer diamonds in the platinum framing. The pair also has soles, zippers, and 24-karat gold paint on the leather. An inlay of gold thread was used in the sewing, completed with 18-karat gold thread. The look was completed with a rose gold accent and a leather Iranian jasmine flower at the shoe’s middle.
4. Harry Winston Ruby Slippers – $3 Million
Ron Winston, the son of jewelry designer Harry Winston, wanted to commemorate the 50th anniversary of The Wizard of Oz in the most lavish manner feasible.
Footwear is a classic example of luxury! It is made by using 4600 rubies. The shoes also have 1350 carats of rubies and 50 carats of diamonds, which takes the price of the footwear to $3 Million.
5. Stuart Weitzman Rita Hayworth Heels– $3 Million
Stuart Weitzman is the person who turned the earrings of Rita Hayworth into their shoes. The heels are amazing and stand apart from many other expensive shoes because of the gorgeous subdued Sienna Satin Fabric used in manufacturing.
The earrings displayed in the center of the shoes turn the entire ensemble into pure poetry. The satin ruffle around this pair’s toe is embellished with various valuable gemstones, including diamonds, sapphires, and rubies, despite its subtle elegance.
6. Stuart Weitzman Cinderella Slippers – $2 Million
Here comes another amazing piece of footwear by Stuart Weitzman, Cinderella. The slippers are made from Italian leather. Cinderella inspired the name of the slippers.
565 Kwiat diamonds set in platinum and twisted into an elaborate lace design were used to create the toe straps and ankle. The right shoe has a 5-carat amaretto diamond which costs millions.
7. Solid Gold OVO x Air Jordans – $2 Million
Nike and Drake have collaborated on this shoe. The weight of each shoe is 50 pounds, and American artist Matthew Senna created it. These are the most expensive Jordan shoes by far.
8. Tom Ford Custom Loafers – $2 Million
At the time when Tom Ford was hosting America’s Got Talent, his purpose was to establish a statement. He surpassed everyone’s expectations by wearing $2 million all-diamond shoes.
Jason Arasheben is the designer of these fantastic shoes. The total carat weight is 340 carats. It took a lot of time to design this shoe, more than one year.
9. Stuart Weitzman Wizard of OZ Ruby Stilettos – $1.6 Million
Inspired by the “Wizard of Oz,” the 4-inch high heels are designed with a deep red satin and feature 642 Burma rubies set on half-pound platinum. Total carats – 123.33.
There is only 1 pair, and they are on sale and display at Harrods in London.
10. Stuart Weitzman Platinum Guild Stilettos – Valued at $1.09 Million
Laura Harring – the formal miss USA wore this stiletto to the of the year academy awards. It was designed for the red carpet. The straps can be removed from the sandal and worn as a necklace. It is amazing footwear.
11. Stuart Weitzman’s Marilyn Monroe – $1 Million
The footwear took inspiration from a yesteryear star who sang the famous song – “Diamonds are a girl’s best friend.” These shoes are rich with crystals.
Regina King once wore the footwear at the Oscars of 2005. At the auction, it sold at the huge price of $1 Million, creating a lot of buzz at the event.
12. Stuart Weitzman Retro Rose Pumps – Valued at $1 Million
The beautiful footwear was made in 1940’s style, and its price stands at $1 Million. It has a unique T-strap which was very popular at that time. The shoes have rose embellishments on the toe that is made of 1800-karat diamonds.
13. Michael Jordan’s Signed Nike Air Jordan 1S – $560,000
The pair of shoes are the most expensive mismatched shoes. The left shoe size is 13, and the right one is 13.5. The size of the shoe was preferred by Michael Jordan when he was playing on the court.
14. Stuart Weitzman Diamond Dream Stiletto – $500,000
The footwear is made of 1420 white Kwiat diamonds, which weigh over 30 carats, and was made by Stuart Weitzman. The “Dreamgirls” actress Anika Noni Rose wore these to the 2007 Academy Awards, known as the Diamond Dream Shoe.
15. 1972 Nike Waffle Racing Flat “Moon Shoe” – $437,500
The “moon shoe” is one of the most important shoes in the history of Nike. Bill Bowerman, the co-founder of Nike, also designed the shoes for the 1972 Olympic runners. This footwear is one of the most expensive Nike shoes.
The Bowerman created this waffle-shaped sole pattern by pouring rubber into his wife’s waffle iron.
16. Kathryn Wilson’s Pump – $400,000
Kathryn Wilson is a popular designer from New Zealand who ruled the fashion world when she created this wonderful footwear for a charity auction. It took 50 hours to design each piece of the pair.
Each diamond was pasted by hand during that time. These shoes were sold at the auction for $400,000.
17. Michael Jordan’s 1991 NBA Finals Game 4 Air Jordans – $252,000
Game 4 of the 1991 NBA finals was important, and, in that game, he helped the Chicago Bulls defeat the Los Angeles Lakers 97-82 to take a 3-1 series lead and reinforced Magic Johnson’s passing of the baton.
Jordan gifted these shoes to the executive of Nike, Sonny Vaccaro, who signed Jordan for his first-ever sneaker deal.
18. Michael Jordan’s 1984 Olympics Converse Sneakers – $190,373
Michael Jordan wore these shoes at the 1984 Olympic Finals, the last pair he wore in the competition as an amateur. At that time, Jordan was only 21 years old and scored an average of 17.1 points per game. Jordan signed both the shoes and was handed over to an 11-year-old boy just after the final. It is the most expensive sneakers.
19. Nizam Sikandar Jah’s Shoes – $160,000
These shoes were once owned by Sikandar Jah, who the Nizam of Hyderabad owned. Its design is complex, which you may not have seen before. The shoe is embroidered with gold thread and has numerous rubies, emeralds, diamonds, and other precious gemstones.
The shoes were priced at $160,000 and owned by the Toronto-based Museum but were stolen then. They recovered but had some damage.
20. BUSCEMI 100 MM Diamond Sneaker – $1,32,000
BUSCEMI designed luxury footwear. The white & gold-colored sneakers were introduced when the company opened a flagship location in Manhattan in 2016.
The sneaker has 11.5 carats worth of diamonds from Jeweler Shayan and 18 carats worth of gold hardware.
21. Air Jordan Silver Shoes – $60,000
Michael Jordan himself signed the shoes. These shoes are very comfortable. The silver detailing on these Air Jordans is a fine piece of art, making them the most expensive basketball shoes and one of the most expensive Jordan shoes.
The shoes have become synonymous with the Nike brand throughout the world. If you are a big Michael Jordan fan and want to own these shoes, you need to spend $60,000.
22. Nike So Cal Air Force 1 Supreme Max – Priced at $50,000
It is one of the coolest Nike shoes. The bright neon establishment on the shoe body may seem excessive, but they enhance the sophisticated style. The sole of these shoes is made of 3 M fluorescent material, and the uppers are covered with premium leather.
23. Nike Air Jordan IV Retro Eminem ‘Encore’ – $44,100
These shoes were made in collaboration with Eminem to celebrate the release of his album ‘Encore.’ Only 50 pairs were made then and given away to friends and family.
These amazing blue, red, and black colored sneakers came with a card signed by Slim Shady himself and sold for $44,100 at Sotheby’s auction of the year.
24. TESTONI Shoes – $38,000
These stunning shoes look amazing; however, they will cost you $38,000. The brand justifies the high price by advocating the cutting-edge Norwegian approach by the company.
The brand has used the most expensive alligator skin to manufacture the leather for these shoes. TESTONI shoes have been around since 1929; the shoes are also water-resistant.
25. Air Jordan 4 Wahlburgers – $26,200
These lime green shoes were designed by Jordan and had a removable Wahl burgers logo. The shoes are rare as only 30 pairs of these shoes were made. The latest price of these shoes stood at $26,200.
26. Nike Air Mag 2016 – $26,000
If you like sneakers, this pair of shoes will excite you. The inspiration for these shoes came from the iconic ‘Back to the Future II.’ A battery operates these sneakers. These are rare sneakers, as the company only made 100 pieces of these shoes. The current price of these sneakers is $26,000.
27. Louis Vuitton Manhattan Richelieu – $10,000
Louis Vuitton is known as the pioneer of luxury in the fashion industry. The brand gives detailed attention to its products, and the same goes for these shoes. The shoes are waxed alligator leather and have a detailed stitch design. These all things make the price of the shoes $10,000.
The most expensive footwear in the world in the current year, is Solid Gold OVO x Air Jordan.
The brands known for expensive shoes are – Miu Miu, Jimmy Choo, Walter Steiger, Brian Atwood, Manolo Blahnik, and Alexander McQueen.
Generally, expensive shoes are sold at auction, so if you want to buy them, you need to participate in their auction and win them.
So, these are the most expensive shoes in the world. The prices of these shoes are unbelievable, but yes, these shoes exist, and there are also buyers for this footwear. The material used, the dedication, and the skills of the designers of these shoes make these shoes just amazing and expensive!
More From The Dezayno